The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 pm

She tried as he suggested but she couldnt reach her nipple so she licked what ever she could of her breast. Jason was rubbing her clit just enough to make another load of cum squirt from her. "ahhh " she squeled from the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 pm

"I meant the head of my dick.."He said;chuckling;and thusting more;his dick hard now.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 pm

She stretched out her tongue and gave it a lick everytime her thrusted; he tasted good and she didnt feel as though she could stop wanting him.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:17 pm

He was close to cumming;fingering her pussy deeply;panting a bit.He thrusted the best he could;enjoying the intense moment.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm

"fuck im so horny" she whimpered, her brests feeling numb now from his thrusting; wanting another taste of him she pressed her breasts togethr even more to make things tighter. She curled her toes from the satifaction and attention her pussy was getting.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 pm

He cummed on her face;looking down at her;and smiling."Anal now?"He asked;curiously.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:38 pm

She nodded; and ffered her ass to him. "please.." she begged him anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm

He got behind her;her ontop of him;sliding his dick in her ass.He thrusted in her ass;squeezing her breasts with both hands;and kissing her neck."Turn your head.."He said;calmly.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm

She did as he asked; turning her head to face him;letting out a small screatch from his large cock inside her.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 pm

He thrusted very fast;squeezing her nipples;kissing her deeply;using toungue."Mmmmnnnn!!!"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Suzume played with his tongue; 'hmnmnnnm' she moaned; with one hand she fingered herself ; while the other fondiled one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 pm

He thrusted harder;his dick spreading open her ass;and him kissing her passionately with toungue;savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Suzume sucked on his bottom lip; her ass tightened from the depth and force of his thrusting. "harder.." she cried.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

He thusted much more harder;his dick now stiff;extending farther in her ass.He french kissed her roughly;holding her as close as possible."Mmmmnnn!!"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:26 pm

"mmm Jason right there" she mumbled throuh their kiss. Sheclosed her eyes ;feeling him deep inside her ass felt amazing but she had lost track of time and was afriad it would eventually have to end.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

He began to release cum in her ass;the cum only beginning to flow in."Here it comes.."He says;relaxing as it's pushed out;still kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 pm

OHGOD, MAKE A TOPIC ALREADY. =.=; can i change my person? Sukino will take weeks to get this finished.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:50 pm

OOC: hey jason im so sorry but my computer is seriously not working and isnt playing nice any more i will have to post another time when its better sorry
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Thats what i thought -.-
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 pm

OOC: Tenshi dont get depressed you have no reason to be I promise im a good girl... though this Topic must end since i shant be on in a while do to family missfortune.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Yuki knocks on the door, opens it and blushes, closing the door quick

"T-Time's up!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:31 pm

FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Suzume covered herself up and slip her close back on; she gave Jason a quik peck on the lips before leaving the closet with a giant smile; her eyes closed and happy her turn was over.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:45 pm

He got dressed quickly,pecking back,grinning,and leaving.No!He couldn't leave without doing something else....!Jason walked over to Tenshi,and hit him in the crotch,walking away in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:43 pm

o.o

"e-eh? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next