The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume Empty
PostSubject: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 am

Jason walks into the closet;or w/e with Suzume."Hmm..."He said to himself;thinking of how to start.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 am

Suzume closed the door suddenly soon after entering. she leaned up against the back of the closet and sent Jason a nervous look. "soo..what shall we do.." Suzume was a litle surprised to have gotten Jason in the first place but she accepted th fact it was part of the game.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 am

"Why waste the time we have together for now.."He said calmly;his face closer to hers then ever before;making it even possible to kiss.He put his ams on her shoulders;kissing her lightly to start with.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:21 am

Suzume smiled softly through the kiss; She slowly moved her hands to his lower back. ''what a gentleman" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:24 am

He moved his hands around her chest;located where bra would be applied.He deepened the kiss;holding her closely.He will be going to take off her bra;along with other accessories;but he is going to do it one by one."Mmm."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 am

She cautiously waited for the right moment; her tongue sliping into his mouth with the next kiss.
She didnt wait to long before going a bit further, her hands posistioned themself near the front of his pants; where she gave them a swift tug bringing his lower body closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:32 am

He kissed her back with toungue;grinning at what she was doing.He had quickly removed her upper body clothes;so basically removing her dress{es} she was wearing;and her bra.He waited anxiously for her to remove his lower clothing;so he may do the same to her."Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 am

Suzume didnt waste anytime; once she was topless and her bare upper body was exposed she removed his jacket, and shirt. She couldnt resist and pulled down his pants as soon as she had the chance; going down n him. his boxers were left on; his pants rested at his ankles as she came up again. Suzume gently grrazed her hand s along his body feeling his muscles and all; kissing him once more as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am

He removed her skirt;panties;and all;leaving her completely naked.He pulled off his boxers;not wasting anytime;and thrusting inside her pussy;kissing her deeply."Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am

She began to moan through the kiss as he thrusted, her moans sounding muffled;her pussy felt wet and uncomfortable; grabbing onto him for suport her breasts rubing upagainst his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 am

He still kissed her;thrusting faster;and harder;to conserve time."Mmm..."He moaned slightly during the kiss;enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 am

She broke away from the kiss; her breath quickening from his speed; and force. "oh Jason!!" she panted her head leaned back; not caring if anyone could hear from the other side of the closet she burst into organsim from the pleasure. not long after cum squirting from her tight throbbing puss.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am

He soon became stiff;it speading her pussy wide open;and hitting the tip of her womb;not entering it.He put her breasts into his mouth;licking around her breasts;mainly teasing her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 am

Her body feeling hot and sweeting from the intensity she screamed for more of him. Her nipples errected as he seduced them with his tongue and all; her pussy throbbing inspite of the hard cock impowering her sences.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am

He sucked on her nipples;biting down on them;and thrusting the best he could;making him on the brige of cumming."Mmmnn.."He moned;savoring the taste.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 am

"fuck me" she repeated; she rapidly played with her other nipple twisting it; she bit me lip still moaning in the back of her throat from her sexual needs being met. "y-your so big" she smiled amazed by his ability to keep thrusting at such a speed, still with great force.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:14 am

He did as told;letting out a big blast of cum into her pussy;filling it up with his warm cum;holding her as he released it."Mind making me feel good now?"He asked;smiling;and taking his dick out of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

Suzume knealt down; getting on her knees; taking his cock in her hands she massaged his balls , licking ;sucking away at his errected penis. She looked up at him; his dick entered her mouth soon deep throating when she consumed it within her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 am

He blushed;moaning slightly from the intense feeling of pleasure;and holding her head.Jason's dick went far down her throat as it got stiff;already close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am

Suzume pulled away and spat on the head rubbing it in as a lub; shoving it back in she used her tungue to pleasure him more; filling it stiffen more so she smiled deepening and speeding up wanting him to cum inside her mouth all the more.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:38 am

Finally,he cummed in he mouth;panting afterwards;letting his dick out of her mouth."Ahh..."He sighed;but still not satisfied.He pushed her down;sitting on her lower-chest;putting his dick between her beasts;thrusting.He fingered her pussy;using the other hand to rub her breasts on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:46 am

Suzume's eyes widden from the sudden push to the ground; catching her off gaurd she swallowed the cum that he released so kindly into her mouth.. "ah-uh hhmmnn.." she moaned not liking him teasing her body; it began to make her restless for his touch as he continued. Her pussy dripped of his cum and her own wet juices.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

He thrusted between her breasts;rubbing her clit;and looking down at her."You ok?"He asked kindly;looking at her;smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am

"yeah im fine , your body is just so overwhelming i can barly stand it any longer..it feels so good" she held her breasts together tightening the space for his cock to move; making it tighter for him. She looked up at him her mouth open incase he wanted to cum on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 am

"Try licking it.."He said;thusting faster;and becoming hard;rubbing her clit faster."Ahh.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume   Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Event-30 minutes in heaven:Jason & Suzume
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next