The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

» FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-15

» FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula Empty
PostSubject: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Kula trotted over to the closet pulling K'-dash with her

"come on K' there's no escape... either it's go in the closet or certian death by Ryuuou's hand"
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 pm

He was being dragged in by his adoptable sister Kula Diamond. His eyes narrowed a bit at her then back towards Ryuuou. A small sigh came out of him while following Kula int the dark closet. Once the door was shut and locked he looked at the near emptiness of the closet. His right arm had a red glove on as usual and when he lit up the closet with a small flame he looked at Kula directly. Pondering what was going through her mind.

"What are you thinking..?", he asked curiously out of bored yet a bit troubled by the game itself..
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm

She looked back at K'.... blushed then turned away

"... n-nothing..."
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:49 pm

"Then why are you turning red?", he asked her suddenly wondering if it was because of his small flame that produced another heat ther then their bodies in such a small-like room. It was a closet after all! K' titled his head to the right a bit confused again. "Just tell me.. I really hate games..", he said so modest without any hint of anything.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm

She sighed and turned around shocked

"you don't know about this game?"

ooc: H-HAWT!!! AVI!!! ^/////////////^
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC: Told ya you'd like it x3
-----------------------------------------------

"No I don't know..", he said calmly letting his small flame die out slowly. He grown tired of keeping it there. It had finally died out and there was total blackness around them. K' waited for a response from her to why she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:01 am

She sighed and sat down agianst the wall like L.

"It's basically like a match making game ....A hat is passed around. A player picks a number/picture out of the hat and who ever has the same number/picture has to go inside the closet and do anything they want with the other person (yes.. anything)."
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am

After hearing this he slightly blushed and looked at the wall dead ahead. "That's not a game.. That sound like hentai to me..", he said a bit jokingly, for once K' Dash enlightens the mood..
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:06 am

she laughed quietly

"It's only hentai when both persons agree on it"
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 am

"Sure.. Well how long do we stay in here..?", he hates to think about such dull things. But there was nothing to do again. A boring game..
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

"........30 minutes"

she leaned back to look up at the ceiling even if she couldn't see anything
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 am

"That's a long time for a boring game..", he said with a bothersome voice. He was being a bit irritated and hates to do nothing but wait around.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 am

ooc: pweeze? *neko face*
---------------------------------

"................"
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 am

OOC: K' isn't a pervert, I'd be going out of character if I do.. Unless you make the first move and force him too x3
=================================

K' sat down, with his own little left space there. His back was fully leaning on the wall while closing his eyes.. Waiting.. Silence it was.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 am

ooc: T.T awws dangit

.... must be ... brave.....
---------------------

the slience held. something soft pressed agianst K's lips
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:26 am

Once feeling something touch his lips, K' Dash's right hand with the red glove on lit the closet room with a small lighting source. He was stunned what he saw. Kula was there. "K-Kula..?", he said a bit softly and still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 am

"..."

She looked down at her hands which were on her knees. She was red in the face, blushing alot

"... I-I-I'm sorry...... but I don't ....I can't love you as a brother...."
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:40 am

K' slowly let the flames die out again. An he slowly gave a small sigh. "If you want to.. We can..", he offered her while blushing a bit from the thought of it..
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 am

she almost turned as red as his glove. she nodded slightly still shy to meet his eyes

"if you would like to ... "
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 am

K' had slowly leaned in and kissed her lips gently. He knew where she was instantly remembering when the flame brought light. Her lips felt cold as the rest of her body but his heat made it feel normal. He was a bit nervous about this but it didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:52 am

she stiffened then melted when he wrapped his lips around hers.. she kissed back. If it wasn't for the darkness of the closet she would be a red as K's glove by now.. his lips were so.. so warm. She lay her hand lightly on K's chest.
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:58 am

He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her closer to him. Tugging on her a bit tighter from this kiss that he made deeper. She would bo on his lap now, with very little distance between them. His eyes had now stayed shut kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 am

she was surprised at that action.. K' wasn't usually the one to do that. She stuck out her tongue and licked his lips. she wrapped her hands around K's neck and kissed him there.

".. "
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 pm

' made her go closer into his chest. No more space between them at all. He kept kissing her lips gently. His hands resides on her lower back right now. His eyes still shut, actually enjoying this moment.
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:07 pm

she ran her fingers through K's soft white hair and nuzzled his neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula   » FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

» FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- K'-dash & Kula
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next