The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Number of posts : 89
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof
Job/hobbies : N/A ...... Flying about dominating the skies
Registration date : 2009-03-12

FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei Empty
PostSubject: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Ryuuou got up from the couch he was sitting on. He waked over to shuei picked him up, swong him over one shoulder and marched over to the closet.

"alright brother ... our turn"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Shuei giggled a bit and kissed his brother's shoulder blade from where he hung. "I love ya bro.. Let's get it on.."
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

ryuuous hair tured silver as he chuckled darklyand dropped shei on the closet floor as he closses the door
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Shuei grinned but took it away knowing his brother loves being the doinant type and him being the uke as usual. He looked up at his brother through the darkness of the closet. "Let me see your penis again brother!", he shouted happily!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Dark growled and and pinned shuei to the wall roughly as he bit into shuei's neck

"convince me"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Shuei moaned and looked at his brother with a smile while blushing. He was acting his part just to get some already!! He wanted his big fat cock inside of his mouth or down there.. "P-please..?", he asked innocently while getting hard..
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"hn....."

he licked the blood off shuei's neck and grinded his hips to shuei's own. his hand trailed up shuei's shirt as he ran cool fingers p and down shuei's back
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Shuei then licked Ryuuou's neck and up into his ear gently and out. Kissing his lips deeply and slowly. "hmm..", he hummed in this kiss while wraping his arms around Ryuuou's neck..
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Dark growled again and ripped shuei's pants off whine he undid his.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 pm

"Please stick it in meh brother..", he pleaded while breaking the kiss and loking down his pants. Waiting to be thrust in and taken into pleasure! Shuei was bad at waiting so he started stroking his brother's dick near his hole..
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 pm

he positoned himselfand thrused into shuei

"hnnnn shuei"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 pm

"AAhh~!", he moaned out loud from how big it always was! His muscles made it tight for his brother down there so he'd feel good too. Quickly wrapping his arms and legs around his brother, Shuei held him closely dear to him while panting silently in his ear and feeling the small thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

He thrusted deeper inreasing speed

ooc: i gotta go X_Xcontiue tommorow?
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am

OOC: Yeah ^^
==========================

Shuei bit his right shoulder while holding in moans from his own brother's cock inside of him! "Ahh.. Just like that..!!", he pleaded to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 am

He moaned as he cold feel himself get bigger by the second
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am

Shuei then kissed Ryuuou deeply, moaning inside of his mouth while doing so, he even began to move his hips upwards to go with the thrusts his own brother gave him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 pm

He growled and sucked on shuei's neck
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 pm

He moaned and gripped her neck tighter as he felt his big thing inside of him! He ended up bitting his brother's neck too. Blushing a bit from the pleasure~!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

he could feel himself reach his climax with every thrust. the thrusted a last fewtimes slow but deep, and realeased insideof shuei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei   FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM EVENT: 30 minutes in heaven- Ryuuou and Shuei
Page 1 of 1