The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaosu's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 361
Job/hobbies : Life,A Creation Of God...Death,A Creation Of Sin...Hope,A Creation Of Man...
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Kaosu opens up the door with the hotel key,he walks into the room closing the door behind him,he takes all of his equipment off and he pulls his shirt off and throws it into the corner,he plops down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Suzunme could be hear throughout the hallway yelling an screaming, her feet running down the hall. She was chasing a pestering child that had gottin himself into a whole lot more trouble then he was exspecting."get back here you little twurp" she yelled as he took off into the section Kaosu was staying.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male
Job/hobbies : Life,A Creation Of God...Death,A Creation Of Sin...Hope,A Creation Of Man...

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Kaosu got up and walked to the door opening it.
"BE QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He slammed the door then sat at the edge of the bed looking at the door.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Suzume lost interest in the boy that had pulled a perverted stunt on her early and changed her course of direction by walking over to the door that had briefly opend and reluctanly closed before she could see the face of the person who had yelled back. Suzume walked up to it an gave it a few suddle knocks waiting for a respond.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Kaosu sighed.
"Of coarse...COME IN!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:28 pm

"really..?" confused she gave off a strange an puzzled face.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Kaosu's face had a look of stupidity on it.
"Yes really..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 pm

"alright.." she said entering the room, her eyes droped to his shirtless chest takeing a glance before swiftly turning away without any more intrest.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 pm

"So what do you want...and aren't you the girl that the rapist took?..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"Kaosu was it..yeah that was me, though i wouldnt really call him a rapist as he never did anything of the sort. though I really hated when he took me off with out giving me a heads up." she looked around his hotel room and ocationaly touched a few of his belongings. "I was chasing a rather idoitic boy down your hallway when I heard your voice...I couldnt help but to feel like i should bust in on what ever type of fun your getting yourself into insted" she smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Kaosu's face remained blank and cold.
"Fun...i wish..."
He laided back.
"So your rank seven..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:48 pm

"I guess though honestly i dont know why..i mean im glad an all but i dont feel i did anything important to deserve it. hey wait a sec, your in the tournament as well how did you end up getting on anyway" her voice sounded a tad excited. in her amusement she sat down on the floor her legs crossed her back up against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Kaosu appeared in front of Suzume on one knee leaning against the wall using both arms spread out and he whispered into her ear.
"Killing for a living helps..."
The words softly rolled past his cold lips.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:57 pm

His close presence didnt temper her to push him away, but his firm words gave her an uneasy feeling he would be a little harder to hang around with. as if he gave off a more sinister way of spending his time. Suzume didnt want to jump to asumptions so she disregarded her thoughts.
"hmm well i guess thats a pretty good reason" his closeness didnt seem to bother her much an she disregarded any attempt of making her feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Kaosu appeared back on the edge of his bed as if nothing happened.
"So how did you get in..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 pm

she yawned giving out her answer. "not a clue on the invitation i recieved it said i was one of the most deadly of women and held a fair amount of respect.. though i dont really know who or why anyone would respect me, though it is flattering to say the least" she looked up at him pulling a small sharp needle the size of writting utensile and as thin as a piece of paper. She tossed the strange dagger towards him in a swift sharp movement.
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:39 pm

He swiftly turned only his torso dodging the needle but it barely made a small slice on his chest.
"Hmmm...are you an assassin of some sort?...
The blood slowly trickled down.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"i guess i could be if i wanted but i dont really have a reason to kill others unless they get me angery" she stood up an moved over to him she knelt down an look up at him she touched the small mark she had left on him with her gentle finger tips. "why is it you didnt move it all the way or was it you just couldnt..." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Kaosu smirked.
"If i would of moved all the way it would of hit the wall cracking it...that would of been another expense on my end..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm

"honestly i dont understand how some men think" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:54 pm

Kaosu's face returned to normal.
"And how does yours think...every mind is differnt..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"if i told you how i think i would have to kill you" she smirked back at him briefly
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:57 pm

"Il take the chances..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

"well thats no fun to me, you seem more of the fun killing sort am i right" her smirk turned into a frown of pitty towards herself
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"I take no pride in killing...i only do it because it is needed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaosu's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu's Room   Kaosu's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaosu's Room
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next