The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Female
Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Angel walked into the hotel with Jason, still holding onto his hand. She walked up some stairs with im until they were on the third floor then she went up to a door marked '73' and unlocked it with a key. She opened the door and walked in, pulling off her jacket.
"Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 pm

He looked around as they walked in,enjoying the look of the room."Very cozy.."He nodded..liking it.

{Ain't the Jacket the only thing your char wears;besides a bra Razz}
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 pm

OoC: She only wears those clothes when she fights. x]

"Thanks, I thought it had a little too much stuff in it at first."
She walked back to her room and hung the jacket up and put it back into her closet.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Suddenly,he had an idea of brilliance,sitting on her bed.He began to do a terrible Santa voice,calling Angel."Ho!Ho!Ho!Angel come sit on Santa's lap,and tell him what you want!"He shouted,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Angel blushed as she shut the closet door. She chuckled and walked over to Jason, sitting on his lap as he told her to do.
"Well, theres only a few things.." She began. "The first thing is a Yoshi plushie. The little dinosaur from Mario, I love em." She said in a joking voice.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm

"Well,all I have for you is.."He stayed quiet for a moment,pulling her closely,kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 pm

"Hm..I think I like this better anyway."
She mumbled through the kiss, then began to kiss Jason back just as deep.

Last edited by Angel on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm

He put his arms around her chest,holding her as closely as possible...sliding his toungue inside her mouth;their toungues rubbing against each others'."Mmm.."He said through out the kiss,enjoying it deeply.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Angel pushed him backwards to where he was on his back and she was on top of him, without breaking the kiss. She let her tongue explore his mouth as her right hand moved up to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

{Word it carefully I almost thought it was on my buttcheek x.x}

He began to feel strange,and insane urges;that which he has felt with her for a long time..as if he wanted to take their actions' of love to the next level!He continued to kiss her,still holding onto her,something seeming to hurt between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

OoC: Sorry, im still not use to roleplaying in english. .______. I bet Ed could do a better job.

Angel moved her hand from his face and moved it underneath his shirt, feeling of his chest. She was slightly nervous of what might happen but decided she would let Jason have her tonight since she wanted him aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

{Wait Sukino...your on as Angel!?!?!Is she telling you what to say or something?o.o}

He kept their lips locked;slowly moving his hands up,feeling her breasts,thinking he'd slap his hand away."Mmm.."He spoke under the kiss,getting caught into it.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 pm

OoC: Mayyyybe. *cough* ... She has a perverted mind. o-o

"Mmn.."
She moaned quietly as he felt her up, even blushing a little. She took her hand back from under his shirt and began to unbutton it.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:34 pm

He did the same to her clothes;removing them.He rubbed his toungue against hers;allowing them to taste each others' toungue.Moments later,he pulled away his lips from hers;done with the kissing for now."Is this ok for you?"He asked honestly.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

"Mmhm. As long as it's okay with you too."
She continued to strip him down, stopping at his boxers as she waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yes;It is.."He said,looking nervously at her naked body.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Angel pulled off his boxers and looked over his body, blushing again. It seemed perfect. She traced her finger down his neck to his chest and down his tummy, stoping at the base of his member then slowly tracing up it to the tip.

OoC: x///x
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:46 pm

He looked at her;blushing."Could you...suck on it?"He asked,still nervous.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Angel moved her body down so her face met his grion. She paused, blushing again then pressesd her lips agenst the top of it and pushed her head downward untill half of his member was inside her mouth. She began to suck on it as she blushed a deeper red.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm

He began to moan;his cheeks red from the pleasure.He held her head as she sucked;keeping it steady.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Angel continued to suck on him, trying to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. She moved her hands to his hips, grabbing them and holding on to them.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm

He watched her continue;still holding her head.He moaned;enjoying the pleasure it gave him."Ahh.."He said,his dick extending farther in her mouth;getting stiff.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Angel continued for a while longer and after a bit it seemed to be fully erected. She looked back up at Jason, her face still red but cooling off gradually.

OoC: Im going to let Ed take over. Im too young for this. ._.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Male

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:12 pm

OOC:Lolz ok ^^

"I think I'm about to cum.."He said;squinting.There were drops of cum leaking from dick;it about to burst out.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Female

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:17 pm

( Haha, Ash is a whimp xDDDDDD)

Angel scooted ontop of him and grabbed onto his shoulders, now straddling Jason. She hesitated for a second then pushes her lower body downward onto his dick, making it go intode her pussy. She surpressed moans and moved up and down it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's room   Angel's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next