The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaosu Hasu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 361
Job/hobbies : Life,A Creation Of God...Death,A Creation Of Sin...Hope,A Creation Of Man...
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:21 am

-Full Name: Kaosu Hasu
-Birthday: June 16 1988 (RP Birth date)
-Height: 6’3
-Weight: 167 Lbs

-Nickname: The Chaos Lotus
-Birthplace: Japan
-Blood Type: O+
-Family/Relatives: None
-Job/Occupation: Fights for money
-Dislikes: He doesn't really have a thing for emotions, soy sauce >.<
-Hobbies: Fighting
-Favorite Food: BBQ Beef and teriyaki chicken
-Forte in Sports: Fighting if consider a sport

-Appearance: Avatar and Signature

-Personality: Mysterious and never really opens up. Has a hard time getting to know and like people. He always thinks that he's stronger but when he realizes that he's weak he gets pissed. He gets angry easy and sometimes goes into rages.

-Fighting Style & Training History: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu. Kaosu created his own fighting style called "Chaos Lotus" (Kaosu Hasu), it’s a mix of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Buddhist Palm, and Kenjutsu. Kaosu was trained in his 3 arts by a very old martial arts master.

-Strengths & Weaknesses: Is extremely good in close range fighting and weapon fighting, is very fast and mildly strong, doesn’t really think out his battle strategies and he goes with the flow, more of a physical fighter than a mental fighter. Not very strong in spiritual power unless in Demon Form, once in Demon Form Kaosu gains an extreme amount of spirit energy. Kaosu isn’t the best against long range fighting.

-Weapons: Two pure bone katana's, carefully crafted from liquid bone mixed with melted titanium then put into a katana mold and cooled to a complete solid, these katana's are extremely sharp and very durable, the sheaths are made of titanium on the inside because the blades can cut straight threw any normal substance.

-Powers:
---Demon Form Stage 1: When Kaosu feels useless or weak he goes into a rage, when this rage goes to far the demon sealed inside of him releases its aura causing mutations. Kaosu's hair turns into a midnight black and his left eye changes from white to a pitch black and the iris turns a light blue. The skin on his left arm turns a dull blue, the angrier he grows the more skin that rips off from his arm showing the strange neon blue/black color within. A layer of dark aura surrounds the arm shielding it from any harm and anything touching the raw energy burns as if it was touching a blue flame. The arm is strong and fast, his vision is very accurate in the mutated eye. The arm cannot be disconnected from Kaosu's body. Once all the skin is ripped off he progresses to the next stage.

---Demon Form Stage 2: The left half of Kaosu's body turns dull blue but the skin rips off immediately making half of his body a neon blue/black color and many spikes protrude from spots on his arm and leg. He gains even more spiritual power and the burning affect increases. When he speaks he has two voices, one is his normal voice and the other a deep demonic voice but yet high pitched and crazed at the same time. His left arm and leg are extremely strong and fast, his left eye sees in a slight slow motion making it easier to dodge things but he must cover his right eye. Kaosu fights with the demon inside him mentally for control of his body while shocking/burning feelings pulses threw his mutated half.

---Demon Form Final Stage: This stage can only activate if the demon takes full control of the body and Kaosu remains in the subconscious. Kaosu can reemerge but it’s very difficult. The rest of his body’s skin rips off painfully leaving nothing but the neon blue/black color making only his eyes and silhouette show. Both his eyes match now and anything touching his skin burns off immediately because of the immense dark spirit energy surrounding his whole body. Kaosu is filled with a great amount of spiritual energy but has no moral because of the demons take over. He is extremely strong and fast, his vision is slow motion but in his eyes he moves as if he was normal from his new speed. If remained in this state for too long (15 of my post) the demon will release from the seal killing Kaosu and the demon will take Kaosu's body.

---Chakra: (This isn't like chakra from Naruto, just too fore warn you) When Kaosu trained with his master he taught him how to open up his 7 chakras. Kaosu over time opened up all 7 chakras. Crown charka, third eye chakra, throat chakra, heart chakra, navel chakra, sacral chakra, root chakra. Opening these allowed him to perform special feats.

-Skill List:
---Fighting Style Mastery of "Chaos Lotus": Koasu is a master of "Chaos Lotus" which is a mix between Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu making him a slight master of this 3 fighting styles.

---Chaos Lotus Style, Body Flash: When Kaosu is calm he can make a short sprint that is almost as fast as teleportation.

---Chaos Lotus Style, Lotus of Flame: Kaosu must have at least 3 post of calmness. He goes into an out of body meditation then suddenly snaps back to reality and barrages the opponent with a frenzy of rage and fast powerful attacks. This skill can lead to activating "Demon Form Stage 1".

---Dark Shinto Ritual of Waizatsu, Black Sunshine: For this skill to be used Kaosu must be in at least "Demon Stage 1". A dark shroud surrounds Kaosu and if anybody steps into the shroud they hear and see evil, such as they see evil hallucinations and hear evil sounds. Kaosu can control the hallucination as long as they’re in the shroud but if outside the shroud the same hallucination happens over and over for a short time (1 Post).

---Dark Shinto Ritual of Waizatsu, 5 Pointed Star, Torture of the Pentagram: For this skill to be used Kaosu must be in at least "Demon Form Stage 2". He moves his arms in a way to form a pentagram out of the motions of his arms, as he does this, immense amounts of dark spiritual energy surge to his finger tips. For success Kaosu must hit his opponent on the arm joints, leg joints, and neck. Kaosu also must hit them with 5 fingers and as he does a small pentagram will form on the spot hit. Once each required spot is hit the opponents arms and legs will spread, a ring of dark aura forms around them making the opponent a human pentagram. Then dark aura covers there eyes and for what seems like 666 days they are being tortured in the most cruelest way but in reality its only been 66 seconds. This skill takes a major amount of spiritual energy and is a mind wrecking hallucination.

---Dark Shinto Ritual of Waizatsu, Vampiric Soul Touch, Incubus of the Pentagram: For this skill to be used Kaosu must be in at least "Demon Form Stage 3". Kaosu slams his fingers onto the opponents chest and for each post it remains on there chest a burn mark appears, after 5 post 5 marks will remain and lines will burn onto the skin to make a pentagram and then Kaosu is able to reach his hand into the pentagram and either drain all there spiritual energy knocking them out or literally drain there soul (Takes 1 post to pull the soul out) in which the soul is either engulfed or shattered by Kaosu leaving the body soulless.

-Story: Kaosu was born in Japan, he never knew his parents because they left him alone when he was young. After he was 7 he lived by himself and got bullied by the local kids. His only friend was a girl named "Alice". They were both childhood friends for along time until they decided to learn a fighting style. They split up into different dojo's, Kaosu and Alice never really talked after that. They both trained for 10 years to master there arts. When they were 17 the war between the dojo’s started. Kaosu and Alice had no choice but to fight each other and when they did the outcome was that they both died. A shinigami came to take there souls but he decided to bring them back to life for his own amusement. Kaosu and Alice's bodies were formed into dolls but there souls remained until they found a new body and once they were reunited with there dolls they would truly be resurrected. Once Alice was reborn she had her memories and Kaosu's doll and vise versa with Kaosu besides he didn’t get his memories back. Kaosu old life repeated itself again except he had no friend this time and he didn’t die. Kaosu has been alone all his life and only resorted to fighting as a style of life. One day when he was exploring an abandoned village he found a cave, he traveled all the way into the cave and at the end was a black stone. When he picked it up it melded into his skin and for hours he went threw mental torture. Kaosu soon found out that the black stone possessed a demons soul within it and that now the demon resided within him. Kaosu trained to be able to release the demons power making him stronger in battle. He fought for money to keep him alive and that way of life got him an invitation to the King of Fighters Tournament.

Last edited by Kaosu Hasu on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:09 am

A P P R O V E D

Nice work ^^
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Angel

Angel

Female
Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 am

Yays! Ken ish here!
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male
Job/hobbies : Life,A Creation Of God...Death,A Creation Of Sin...Hope,A Creation Of Man...

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

o.O
Do i know you...
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:18 pm

'ooly 'ell ken you got lots to write about your charrie
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:23 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:31 pm

what i ment was compaired to my bio yours is much longer. or very well detailed as mine is less xD but its soo good!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks...OH DAMN I FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT HOW I GOT MY DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit time o.O
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:19 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Suzume!! *glomp*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 pm

TENSHI!! *is glomped* n.n
Back to top Go down
Kaosu Hasu

Kaosu Hasu

Male

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

I EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Glomps you both*
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:46 pm

yay i feel loved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaosu Hasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaosu Hasu   Kaosu Hasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaosu Hasu
Page 1 of 1