The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About 'Special Abilities'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

About 'Special Abilities' Empty
PostSubject: About 'Special Abilities'   About 'Special Abilities' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:35 pm

If your character happens to have a skill that does something to their own character then here is what the rules instate if they are EVER used in any of the matches during the KOF '09 Tourney then be concern about this.

Transformations - May only be used as a last resort and mat only be used twice in the Tourney. This does not include transformations into another species such as demons, angels, reapers, and etc.

Persona Transformation - These are transformations that include of changing the character itself in every aspect, such as turning into another species or being possessed by anything. May only be used once per tourney.

Healing - Users may only be used 3x per battle on themselves and 5x on anyone else.

Super Attacks - The attacks that are considered signature moves/specials may be used 2x per battle and may only be dodged/countered/etc to avoid it are to be done only once per battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills - To add a new skill you must train for it and you must PM me the information and I will tell you how to train for it on the forum. Like a mission.

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

About 'Special Abilities' Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 'Special Abilities'   About 'Special Abilities' I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:57 am

Hmm...Seems fair. >_>;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192

About 'Special Abilities'
Page 1 of 1