The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tamaki Suoh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male
Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : flirting around
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:09 am

Full Name: Tamaki Suoh

Birthday: april 8

Height: 5'9

Weight: 135Lbs

Nickname(s}: ''The Prince''

Birthplace: In a rich town with high values from Japan

Blood Type: AB+ (yes...it is indeed a really rare type mhm..)

Family/Relatives: Wealthy family from far away.

Job/Occupation: President of a host club or used to be...(now recruting aha!)

Likes: Hanging with people (most likely women), bragging himself about his physique and personnality. Likes to pop into others bussiness for his own good. And flowers...but would rather offer these as a greeting gift. Making a good first impression. Having a good reputation.

Dislikes: Being bothered by some annoying and persistent person, misunderstanding, being leftover and ingored.

Hobbies: Improving his physical appearance

Favorite Food: Vegetables, rice and all kind of spicy food

Forte in Sports: Wouldn't like to hurt himself so he would prefer avoiding these...but if he really have to...maybe something that he wouldn't need to use his hands...probably jogging.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Entertainer, calm, narcissist and sometimes gentle (depend on the person he's with and his mood)

Fighting Style & training History; Tamaki used to train himself with standard karate when he was still a child, hand to hand combat, he can defend himself easily with his skills and maybe a good fighter, he is unable to use any kind of magics.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Good in close combat, using his own body to fight physically, rather be an offenses type, ending the fight quickly is his goal. But Tamaki isn't good with magic and defending himself with it. Ordinary human like like shouldn't be able to use unatural powers. Well at least that is what he thinks.

Powers: None (if it has something to do with magics)

Weapon: His own frame...

Skill List: Great talent with piano and every kind of musical instruments and speaking french...

Story: Tamaki Suoh was a nice and prodige little child half japanese half french, his family was rich and would give him everything he needed, because of that fact, people were calling him ''The Prince''. Wouldn't mind this nickname because actually...he was acting like one. He was healthy and smart. Reaching his teenager years, Tamaki was still what we would called a ''spoiled child''. Young man was sometime selfish and only thinking about himself first. Because in his head, he was the priority, the main character in every book, the one who need to surive if the world will come to an end. Tamaki was gaining popularity due to his kindness with women and his wealthy reputation.

But Tamaki had some good sides in his ''mindless'' personnality. Blondy was gentle and nice with his friends or other closes person. Suoh would leave his hometown when he received a special invitation, and of course...Tamaki would never turn his back on anything! This was the chance of a lifetime! Now living alone, away from everything and everyone that he knew. But Tamaki Suoh was ready to take on every challenge that would improve his reputation around the world! That is the main reason of why he accepted to join the King of Fighters 2009.

(ooc: pardon me for the many mistakes in english please^^)
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:12 am

O.O eh? Ish this the guy from Oron high school or how ever you said it? o.o
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:13 am

Well yea but I doubt that the real one would fight^^;
Back to top Go down
Kula Diamond

Kula Diamond

Female
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:37 am

o.o pokes ppls eyes out with roses? he might... Behind the scenes X3
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 am

A P P R O V E D
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 am

ah finally! thank you^^ don't you recognised me Shuei?
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Nopes .-.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 am

oh thats sad...for once that I'm not writting with olives letters...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am

Oh, then in that case your Neji xD

I knew who you were all along :3
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:00 am

yay you finally find me out!^^ I was about to pm you saying ''I'm Neji from UF you silly!'' xD Ryu is not the only one who's good at guessing then...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Number of posts : 89
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof
Job/hobbies : N/A ...... Flying about dominating the skies
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:49 pm

*talks into a tree branch*

X.X

I've gotten stupider >=P

I can't 'guess' here yet.....

my Epic day :

I actually walked into a vacuum cleaner when yuki was doing chores..

Yuki got a head shot by dei who thought she threw a cap at him (I threw it actually)

I nearly stepped on one of mah kitties ..... I thought he was part of the vacuum cleaner.... T_T
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Male
Number of posts : 841
Job/hobbies : Suzume
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey there Tamaki, of course i hope you know who I am. But this time I'm the one thats going to be typing in Olive letters in Rp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NarutoUzuDemon192
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Male

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 pm

heh feel free...these letters does not belongs to anyone as I remember...and yea I know who you are and I am aware of that...am I feeling some tension from you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tamaki Suoh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamaki Suoh   Tamaki Suoh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tamaki Suoh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Neo Geo Data :: Redux Characters-
Jump to: