The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Erickson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Culinary Student
Registration date : 2009-04-23

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Full Name: James 'Jimmy' Erickson

Birthday: December 17th

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 200lbs

Nickname(s): Raven (given by his full blooded Native American Grandmother)

Birthplace: California

Blood Type: A+ (positive)

Family/Relatives: Sister in her teens, Grandmother that live out of state, and Mother back in California.

Job/Occupation: Fighter, side jobs on occasion

Dislikes: Easy Fights, Bubbly people (preps) & over confidence

Hobbies: Hitting on Woman, Culinary

Favorite Food: No preferences.

Forte in Sports: Football & Baseball

Appearance:

James Erickson Anime19

Personality: Introvert who doesn't take anything from anyone. He only really talks when in a fight as well as with his friends.

Fighting Style: Hand to hand, Twin Swords, Staff, & Knives

Training History: Light professional training, most of it is self taught.

Strengths: Close range Combat, Ranged (when he has his knives) Swords, Staff fighting

Weaknesses: Ranged (when he doesn't have knives) Too trusting.

Powers: (to be determined)

Weapon: Studded gloves and boots. (when In the ring) Staffs, twin swords, & knives (outside the ring)

Skill List:

1. Insight - Jake can read peoples moves naturally and see whats coming next, though it doesn't always work.

2. Reflexes - Jake can dodge projectiles as long as he is ten feet away.

3. Mental conditioning (Aka triggers) - Jake tends to go berserk if someone strikes the wrong nerve making his mind close off to pain and his physical strength seem more powerful. (The extra strength comes from better focus when he is triggered into anger, and it makes him fight better, unlike most people.)

4. To Develop

5. To Develop

6. To Develop

Story:

James was born in a small town in California during the year of the dragon. The town Lay in the San Diego county, the town named Fallbrook. As he grew up his mom and dad never really got along. His Dad A professional Boxer, his mom a College student. The divorce was final when James was only five years old, His father figure didn't care about him so as life went on he developed an natural hatred towards male authority figures. Any Man that stepped out of line against his Mother was instantly beat to the ground from the age of ten years old.

His life continued but as James neared the end of middle school he got a figure that helped him develop physically as well as mentally for fighting. Someone He later came to call his uncle. He grow well and as he hit sixteen his native American grandmother decided it was time to give the boy an Indian name, his birth right. She told him to examine his mind in meditation, and as he did he realized an important part of who he was. He was a vicious person when it came to fighting, being able to break bones with a few hits. This scared him, though as he stay there in meditation he had another thought come to his mind. Everyone he had injured and hurt, had tried to hurt him first. He had warned everyone they didn't want to do anything because he wouldn't show any mercy.

As He came from his meditation his Grandmother asked him what he seen in himself. As he related the events of his mind He said he had noticed something, like he felt like he was always being watched. It had to be some form of bird because the eyes were never behind but above him. As he told her of the fights she smiled. "You're a strong warrior." She had told him. "On the very edge of good and evil, but you know who you are. In some cultures The Raven is a symbol of death." This was a fact that he knew, but he also knew that to most Native American tribes the Raven was a symbol of warning. As he mentioned this he understood her point, he could be either a warning or death, the choice was his to make.

With this knowledge his grandmother bestowed upon him the Name of Raven, and he has used it proudly since. His schooling ensued and he did his best to finish up high school, though it took him an extra year then most. Soon after school he wanted to fight in a ring where there were rules and pride, and respect among the fighters. Now on this day he had received an invitation to join a tournament like no other. A chance to claim the title of King of Fighters!

[Note: 90% of this story is true, I'll leave you to decide which is which, but don't come to me saying that this is a bogus story and nobody could have ever experienced. I have and I'm proud of my life. This character is based off of me and I will not be told he is 'not real.' either way i'm ready to roleplay so lets get this show on the road!]

FINISHED CHARACTER!

Last edited by Raven on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finally Finished)
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Writing stories, poems ect.
Registration date : 2009-04-20

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:24 am

Yay!!! ^-^ *glomps*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffven.com/forums
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Female
Number of posts : 644
Location : Find me, I could be anywhere, for example behind you, be afraid, mwuahahahaha or i am most often alone
Job/hobbies : music, art, science and kicking ass XD
Registration date : 2009-03-29

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 am

Alright!!! lets get going
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Culinary Student
Registration date : 2009-04-23

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:13 pm

does this mean I'm approved?
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Writing stories, poems ect.
Registration date : 2009-04-20

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:51 am

Nope gotta wait for an admin to do it -_-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffven.com/forums
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:56 pm

All seems cool except a few things.

1. Image - Please change it as it is K' Dash, who is actually a canon character of this site and belongs to SNK that made King of Fighters.

2. Fighting Style - A bit more detail to how he fights please.

3. Personality - Add more info on how this guy is overall in most everyday situations and such

3. Also to finish it up nicely, training. Add more detail on that. Example : How does your training effected your fighting style?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Erickson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Erickson   James Erickson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Erickson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Neo Geo Data :: Redux Characters-
Jump to: