The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin Hari Haru

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Full Name: Rin Hari Haru
Birthday: 12/21/1994
Height: 5'4
Weight: 92 lbs
Nickname(s): RinRin, Shi, Haru, Rii
Birthplace: Japan.
Blood Type: AB-
Family/Relatives: Mother.
Job/Occupation: Bar Hostess/Drummer.
Dislikes: Annoying girls.
Hobbies: Playing the drums for a band she is in, and Dancing
Favorite Food: Pocky and Strawberrys.
Forte in Sports: Track and Basketball.

Appearance:

Rin Hari Haru AnimeGirl-2

Personality: Rin is a mellow person usually. She doesn't like to pick fights, but she isn't afraid to finish one.
She is a very bright, optimistic person and her IQ is higher than any normie's. Unlike humans, Rin uses 90% of her brain instead of just 10%.

Fighting Style & training History: Rin trained with her Mother in different types of martial arts and has just about mastered every hand-to-hand combat techneque from different ranges of Japanese fighting styles.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths:
1.) Strong winds (Her brain waves travel faster to the target, thus getting an attack on him/her quicker.)
2.) People whom can controll electricity. Their brains are more advanced than normal people and she can tap into their minds more easily and destroy their Medulla, often resulting in death.

Weaknesses:
1.)People with the ability to run at extraordinary speeds; She can't get a good connection with the targets brain.
2.) Other Psionic's.

Powers/skills:
1.) Mind controll: able to subvert an individual's control of his or her own thinking, behavior, emotions, or decisions.
Lasts 2 posts; Able to use it again in 4 posts.

2.) Telekenisis: the power to move something by thinking about it without the application of physical force
Lasts 6 posts; able to use again in 5 posts.

3.) Mediumship: a form of communication with spirits
Lasts 3 posts able to use again in two posts.

4.) Precognition: wherein a person is said to perceive information about places or events through paranormal means before they happen. (Being able to see the future.)
Lasts 3 post. Can be used again whenever.

5.) Transvection: the supernatural act of levitating, floating or more specifically flying through the air.
Lasts 9 posts; able to use again in 8 posts.

6.) Death-warning: an intimation of the death of another person received by other than the ordinary sensory channels, i.e. by a sensory hallucination or a massive sensation, both presumed to be of telepathic origin.
Lasts 1 post; Can be used again in 4 posts.

7.) Bilocation: the ability/instances in which an individual or object is said to be, or appears to be, located in two distinct places at the same instant in time.
Lasts 8 posts; Can be used again in 10 posts.

Weapon: Anything laying around.

Skill List: Incredibaly smart, can read animals thoughts aswell as humans, can create orbs of her own telepathic energy wich she seldom attacks with.

Story: Rin actually lived back in the 1700's. Her Grandfather, whom she calls 'Pa', was just like her. A Psionic. Instead of having the usual powers like Rin has, he had others like Teleportation. There was a drought that lasted for several months an Rin's Grandfather wanted to go to a better place; the distant future. He could only do one Teleportation at a time and of course, he did Rin first. He promiced her that he would come and find her soon and gave her his pocketwatch to make her feel safe, but it's been a year and Rin believes it was all a lie.

She made a few friends in the year that she was alone. 'Sukino' was one of her best friends and Rin thought of Sukino as the sister she never had. Suki, wich Rin calls her, told Rin about the tournament since she was in it herself and Rin was curious about it. She joined and is patiently waiting for it to start.

Last edited by Rin Haru on Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female
Number of posts : 804
Job/hobbies : having a good time
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Has any one approved you yet?
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 pm

Noes. T-T
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Number of posts : 89
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof
Job/hobbies : N/A ...... Flying about dominating the skies
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am

hmm... I think I am abe to accept
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 am

Yay~

:3
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm

i wish Shuei were on T3T
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Yup. As soon as he gets on im going to kick his arse.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm

i wouldnt suggest that but alright x3

may I ask what brings you to this Rp site?
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

I was a member of the DeathNoteFantasy site, and Kira/Shuei was an Admin there. He made a post on DNF telling about it and I thought Kira was effen awesome so I joined and I like. :3
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm

oh really whats your name on that site...? i am also on DNF my name is Paine on that site.
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

o-o

I KNEW it was you!! xD I was thinking about how you seemed familliar to Paine.

Im Yoshikuni Michiyo and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm

030 oh wow really thats awesome!! so glad you found this site i hardly go on DNF as much anymore i kinda lost interest and was to busy in school to bring up my grades.
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Me too. DNF is dead to me. :l
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:02 pm

They changed it Eh?! that part pisses me off the most
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah. That Avira girl made it to where newbies couldnt be supernatural unless they linked to shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah im aware i was once immortal but my charater didnt fit into the stuff i had planned so i changed it by secret without telling any of the mods or admins .. they found out but its all good cause i joined a while before the rule even was set out there. I soon made my character a human with an attidued so i could protect myself from any prostitues in the area. >3<
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Lol. I sometimes change my bio after its been accepted too. >.<
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

x3 yeah though it really shouldnt be done
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah..

But I like to tweak. xD
Back to top Go down
K' Dash

K' Dash

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Describe these skills more into detail on how they may be used and such. Please don't forget to put it's post count(how long it lasts between user and skill or skill to opp) and cooldowns(posting to a certain point where the skill may be used again)

1.) Mind controll
2.) Telepathy
3.) Telekenisis
4.) Mediumship
5.) Precognition
6.) Transvection
7.) Death-warning
8.) Biolocation

Please take out 2.

----Shuei Setsuna By the way
----------------------------------------------------
Other than the skills...

A P P R O V E D
C
C
P
T
E
D
Back to top Go down
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 am

Edited~
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm

A P P R O V E D
C
C
P
T
E
D
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Rin Haru

Rin Haru

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank chu.
Back to top Go down
Suzume

Suzume

Female

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

^3^ yayz!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rin Hari Haru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Hari Haru   Rin Hari Haru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin Hari Haru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Neo Geo Data :: Redux Characters-
Jump to: