The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rasen of the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasen
Admin
Rasen

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Rasen of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Rasen of the Storm   Rasen of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Full Name: Rasen Chikyuu
Birthday: October 20, 1991
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 130 pounds

Nickname(s}: Storm Fist, White Hand
Birthplace: Okinawa, Japan
Blood Type: Omega
Family/Relatives: Sister (Unknown)
Job/Occupation: Student
Dislikes: Slow people, jerks
Hobbies: training at the Dojo
Favorite Food: Ramen
Forte in Sports: Soccer

Appearance: Rasen of the Storm Child9
Personality: Rasen is a genius. He can out-think, and out-manuever almost anyone mentally. He has a dominating sense of right and wrong and believes that for true peace a person has to follow the path of the samurai. He kind, caring, and is willing to break the rules if he believes it to be the right thing to do.

Fighting Style & training History; Rasen has a rare fighting style called Feral. It's essentially a permanent beserk during combat. He will use anything and everything in the area during a fight as well as his own skills. In order to focus this technique into a tool instead of just a weapon he spends many hours at a dojo and training in different environments. He has been training since he was 8 years old.

Strengths & Weaknesses: Rasen specializes in taking down people dumber than him but is not so good at fighting people who are smarter. He also has heightened senses and can jump and run a bit better than most.

Powers:
Storm Strike - Rasen can focus his energy so that when he attacks it sends a shockwave with the effect of tornado strength winds however it requires a lot of energy. A long range attack that gets stronger as it travels and will disapate after 75 meters.

Fist Blade - When Rasen punches with either hand a slash of wind shoots from it 5 feet wide. The slash is razor sharp and can travel up to 15 meters before disapating.

White Strike - Rasen slams his fist into the ground causing a concussive blast up to 7 meters away followed by a shock wave that disapates after another 13 meters. Works in a half-sphere shape and requires moderate energy.

Skill List:
Outdoor survival
Cooking
Stealth
Climbing

Story: Rasen grew up as a gifted child at first. He was superior to all his classmates and he had even skipped several grades already. However when he was 6 years old several armed men came into his home, shot both his parents and kidnapped him and his sister. They took them both far out to the wilderness and threw him out of their vehicle. He never knew what happened to his siter but he spent two years surviving out in the woods until he crossed paths with some hunters out for local game. They took him into a small town and dropped him off at the temple asking for them to raise him. At first the monks were unsure as to what they should do with him until they enrolled him in school and at a Dojo. Once again Rasen should himself to be a gifted individual both in school and at the dojo. In order to focus the rage that had been building in him, he went out to the woods after school and training a the dojo for turther training as he practised the skills he had learned in his time in the woods.

Until 3 years later things were back in order in his life. He still had the scars from the loss of his family but he had been taught by the monks to meditate to relieve his stress. In a smallfighting tournament with a local dojo he used his feral style for the first time. Although he beat all of his opponents easily he was given trouble for his different style and accused of cheating his answer was "I'm simply doing what my instincts tell me.". He was banned from tournaments for the next 5 years but that didn't stop him from developing his technique. When he was finally allowed to fight again he entered a freestyle martial arts tournament to test his skill. He defeated every single oponent with ease. Including the reigning champ who had won 3 years in a row. Shortly after he was invited to join the Neo Geo King of Fighters tournament under sponsorship by a training equipment manufacturer. He entered the tournament hoping to prove himself and see if there was any chance of finding his sister.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Rasen of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasen of the Storm   Rasen of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:41 pm

A P P R O V E D

Nice I like it very much o.O
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Rasen
Admin
Rasen

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Rasen of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasen of the Storm   Rasen of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Ya I even leave it open for someone to be my sister.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Admin
Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Rasen of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasen of the Storm   Rasen of the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 pm

I hope Ichi becomes your sister lol
Back to top Go down
https://kof-redux.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rasen of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rasen of the Storm   Rasen of the Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasen of the Storm
Page 1 of 1